Fresh vegetables are fast food. You can buy them in the supermarket, farmer’s market or grow a few of your own. How does your family like their vegetables?
- Purist: Fresh individual carrots, cucumber, bell pepper, celery, broccoli, zucchini, and more.
- Dipper: Dip your vegetables in tasty sauce, ranch dressing, peanut butter, almond butter, cream cheese, and more.
- Mixer: Mix up your vegetables in a salad with dressing, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and more.
- Topper: Top your vegetables with all of the above and/or croutons, chips, goldfish, crackers, and more.
- Blender: Blend any of the above and More Colorful Vegetables in smoothies, cheese sauce, Pasta Sauce, cupcakes, muffins, cookies, breads, cakes, and more.
- Stir fryer: Saute vegetables in your favorite soy or stir fry sauce. Slightly cooked can be the best of both worlds especially in the winter when you want a quick warm meal.
- Joiner: Loves to eat vegetables with friends, family, and events.
Colorful vegetables add fun to any meal. Fast, fresh, or cooked, kids love vegetables fixed the way they want them.